- Hey, Mama.- Hi, babe!
- What? What?- Oh, my God!
- Oh, my God.
- What? What?
- Oh, my God.Wait a minute.
That's my husband, and how in the hell are you
here with us in thisfaraway land at this castle?
And then my children to be there as well?
It's almost like a dream.
- Oh, my God! It's so awesome!- Hi, Mom.
- Hi, baby.- I love you.
- [crying]- I love you.
- How sweet.
How's that for planning?[laughter]
This is the most amazing time
I think I've ever hadin my life,
to see my family here.
I've been having a tough time
and now, to see them here,
it just feels likeeverything's been washed away.
When did you get here?- [stammering]
So you were fakingwhen I was calling you
that you were at home?
- Yeah, girl, we wasriding bikes in Portugal--
- Oh, my God.I don't believe this.
At this moment, I realized,that is why--
Whoo.I'm a little choked up,
but that is why I could notget him on the phone,
is because he was comingto be with me.
And it's special.
- So you got one hourto go get dressed.
We got your dressand stuff down there.
Chani's gonna help you.- Oh, my God.
- Toodle-loo!We shall see you shortly.
- Come on, you guys, help me.- Back to the palace, ladies.
- I can't even believe this.I am blown away.
My husband tells me"You got one hour to get ready,"
so I follow Chani, 'cause Chani's like,
"Come on," you know,"We got it ready."
What in the world?[all shouting]
- We walk into this room. There stands a makeup artist.
I see the makeup out on the table.
It's like, oh, my God.You guys thought of everything.
Like, I need a drink.
You know, it's just so amazing.
This moment is so special to me.
- So Jackie,how do you feel?
- I feel like I am walkingin a dream right now.
both: You deserve this.
- You have your prince charming.- Oh.
- Oh, my God,Jackie's so happy.
She has this permanent smile on her face.
I'm gonna make surethat I hold out
for my prince charming because
I should have a permanent grinon my face just like that.
- I've had some beautifulweddings, but this one just...
- The best.Gonna be the best.
Doug did good.
I mean, he has everythingin order for her.
Like, she literallydoesn't have to do anything
but walk and be happyand smile.
- Oh, my God.- That is so pretty.
- I am about to marry my husbandin a castle--in a palace.
For God's sakes,this is the biggest moment
in my--I could care lessabout some makeup.
I don't even care aboutthe dress.
I'll get marriedin what I have on,
but it is so special, thethought that they put into this.
Okay, go out thereand tell them here I come.
Say, "She comin'."Five minutes, I'll be out.
- The bride is coming!