He's gonna divorce me, Malaysia.
- Okay, let's playtruth or dare.
- Yes!- Whoo-whoo!
- As far as I'm concerned,I got everything off my chest,
so I decide to start a gameof truth or dare.
- Okay.- Okay, truth or dare?
- Jackie likes to playtruth-truth.
- Truth.- Truth?
I like to play truth too.
Have you ever been [bleep]in the [bleep]?
- Yes, once, and it hurt,so he only put it halfway in,
and I said, "Don't do that."
- "Don't do that.All right, Doug, that's not it."
- Truth or dare, uh, Brinksy?- Go ahead, give me a dare.
- Oh, I dare you to kiss--I'm like, I'm gonna set you up
with a--- Yeah, kiss who?
- A Portugue--when we--when we get to this place.
- Oh, [bleep].Okay.
- You know, we'll find youa nice one.
- Oh, I like that, Angel.- We'll find you a nice one.
Do she got to tongue kiss himor just kiss him?
- No, no.
- Yeah, want you to get aroused,so tongue kiss him.
- Oh, my God, Jackie.- Wait, what?
That's asking for too much.
- We want to seethe nipples hard.
You could show them right now.
- To who?- Us!
Right now.- No!
- Ooh, I like this.
- See, I knew this was gonna be a good game to play.
Now we have a littleentertainment going.
- Brandi, truth or dare?
- I'll do a dare.
- You got to do a dare with me.
- Okay, you haveto find a guy and...
Slow dance with him.
- I can do that.I can do that.
You know, if you're gonna havea dare, can it be exciting?
- We need to find this dudefor her to go kiss.
Oh, wait, there's one.
Look, in the blue shirt. - ♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh
- Get him.Yeah, him.
- Ooh!- He is kind of sexy.
[woman singing indistinctly]
♪ Shake that down
♪ Living fancy
♪ You want it all
♪ Got that fever
- I need you to do me a favor.
Can you make a muscle?Can you do that?
Look, Angel.Angel, look.
- Come on.Go, Angel.
- ♪ Want to be my Superman? - She's got something for you.
- ♪ Do what the other boys can't ♪
- Can I give youa kiss on the cheek?
- On the cheek.On your cheek.
- No, on the mouth.- Look that way.
No, no, no, no.
- Ooh, come on!- He turned back.
I like his style.- You can't turn your head.
- Angel, show him your bootyand then go.
- Get it, Angel!- Yeah!
- Look at her lipstick.
- Thank you.- Thank you.
- [speaks indistinctly].- Thank you.
- Hey, wasn't you supposedto do something?
- Brandi, you have to.
Oh, here's one.- Anybody know how to dance?
- Oh, yeah, get him, Malaysia.- Oh, God.
- Hi.- Come on, Brandi.
- You got to shake it!
Shake it!- Yes, Brandi!
- Brandi's whole booty is out.
- She is a freak!
She gonna tease him first.- Back it up a little bit!
- Brandi, he said, "Ooh!"