- Resultado...both: In five minutos.
- Okay, so we gotta sitfor five minutes
to wait on the damn resultsthat could give me
a heart attackeither way they go?
- Pretty much.Chug a lot. Tinkle.
- Today is the day I can finallydo this early pregnancy test
thing to see if I'm actually pregnant.
So I found a little extra energy, got off the couch,
and I had the concierge go outand get me a pregnancy test.
- Should I talk to you,you know,
while you pee or just silent?- I don't know, girl.
Let me try and seewhat I can get going.
- Okay, let's see.- Okay.
[peeing]- Come on. There we go.
- I probably should haveput this in a cup.
- Five minutos! - Five minutos.
We on the countdown.- Starts now.
- We on the mother[bleep]countdown.
I'm a little nervous.Lay this flat.
There's a lot weighingon this test.
Stress.Just gonna try to just...
- Relax.What are you thinking this is?
In your mind,what's your first thought?
- I want to be pregnantso badly...
- Yeah.- That I hope I'm not
stressing myself outand causing this issue.
- Mm-hmm.But I just feel like--
- You're pregnant.- Yeah...
- You do?- Yeah.
- That's a good thing.See, you didn't tell me
you felt like it.- But that could just be
my desire of, like,wanting to be.
- It could. It could.But I didn't know you felt like
you were.That's a good sign.
Let me look.
I know it's notfive minutes yet.
Wait, where's the box?
- Do we have one line or two?
- Just tell mewhere the box is.
- Do we have one or two?
- Come on, Tami,tell me where the box--
- Do we have one or two?- What do we want?
- How many minutes has it been?What do we want?
Who's been keeping track,me or you?
- What do we want?One or two?
- We need two.
- Okay. We--we have the onethat comes regardless.
- Can I look?
It's not, 'cause there would be,like, a little, like,
faint inkling thatanother line is coming up there.
- Hm. Tami.
That just means youand Reggie keep trying.
That's the fun part.I'm sorry.
- Oh. I really thought...
- I know, I know, I know.I'm so sorry.
Emotionally and physically,I don't think that
I can go throughanother situation of trying
and having it not happen,
or tryingand having another miscarriage.
I think that Reggie and I really have to have
a conversation.- Tami...
- We just keep tryingand it just doesn't work.
- Don't go too deepwith this, Tami.
Reggie loves you.He's not going nowhere.
- I'm gonnahave to break up with him.
- You are not!Why are you doing that?
- Yes, I am.- No, you're not.
- We're gonna have to.
- Do you think that's whathe wants? I doubt it.
- I know what he wants.- And you're not a part of that?
- I think he loves meand he wants us to be together,
but he's so muchyounger than me.
He's never had a kid.He wants a kid too.
- So in your mind,you really believe this man
will break up with you
because you're nothaving this baby right now?
- No, I'm gonna break upwith him because I'm not
having this baby right now.
- Tami is understandably upset, but Tami, it's not over.