- All Videos
- 02:07HighlightS7High Times and Touchdowns Still to Come on Season 7There’s still plenty of drama ahead as Shaunie’s weed business takes off, Malaysia confronts old fears, and the ladies take to the gridiron.07/09/2018
- 03:16HighlightS7Time for a ShowdownEvelyn calls out Tami for her motives behind the rumors, but Tami turns the tables and accuses her of lying about her ex.07/02/2018
- 03:07HighlightS7Taking ResponsibilityJennifer apologizes to Shaunie for spreading the rumor about Evelyn, but Shaunie, Malaysia and Tami aren't ready to forgive and forget.07/02/2018
- 03:17HighlightS7Just Winging ItRon and Malaysia get to know each other a little better during a racquetball date.07/02/2018
- 02:28HighlightS7In the Hot SeatAfter a rumor comes out that Evelyn slept with Shaunie's ex, Evelyn breaks down and Jennifer and Tami argue about the origins of the story.07/02/2018
- 02:52HighlightS7Who's Lying and Why?Shaunie wants to know who is lying about the origins of the rumor and why, and Tami shows her a text exchange in an attempt to clear her name.07/02/2018
- 03:59HighlightS7Retreat RevelationA retreat meant to work through the group’s drama backfires when it comes out that Evelyn slept with Shaunie’s ex.06/25/2018
- 01:14HighlightS7Something Nice to SayDuring the retreat, Jackie surprises Evelyn with an apology and some kind words.06/25/2018
- 02:44HighlightS7A Bun in the OvenDuring a glass-blowing class, OG questions Kwame about their future and realizes that they may not be on the same page.06/25/2018
- 03:09HighlightS7Jennifer’s Big DecisionJennifer visits a fertility doctor to discuss options for freezing her eggs, and Evelyn tags along to talk about Tami’s retreat idea.06/25/2018
- 02:27HighlightS7Malaysia Plays PeacemakerMalaysia goes to lunch with Cece in an effort to smooth over tensions between her and Kristen.06/25/2018
- 03:28HighlightS7Tami's Positivity AssignmentTami meets with Pastor John Gray and his wife Aventer to discuss drama that’s been happening with the other wives and how to avoid letting it trigger her.06/25/2018
Shaunie O'NealCast Member
Shaunie O'Neal, ex-wife of basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal, is living in Texas, forging a new life and over the moon in her new relationship. While visiting L.A., she officially hands the reins of the group over to Jackie, but will the sisterhood sink or swim without Shaunie's presence?
Jackie ChristieCast Member
Jackie Christie, wife of retired NBA player Doug Christie, is the bossed-up basketball wife. Doug has recently accepted a coaching position that keeps him on the road. Meanwhile, Jackie is busy balancing her acting career and keeping the sisterhood together more than ever. But will all her good intentions work or will it all crumble?
Evelyn LozadaCast Member
Bronx, NY, native Evelyn Lozada returns on a mission to clear her name. Raised solely by her mother, this Puerto Rican beauty always aspired to break out of her relatively small world, dreaming of something bigger and better. These days, the mom of two is focused on securing her home and her reputation.
Malaysia PargoCast Member
Malaysia Pargo brings her three children back to L.A. after divorcing NBA coach Jannero Pargo. Struggling to raise her children and run her business, Malaysia has some unresolved issues with past friends. Are her friendships able to be repaired, or are they past the point of no return?
Tami RomanCast Member
Tami Roman is the ex-wife of retired basketball player Kenny Anderson. The mother of two and former Real World star continues to focus on her personal development after taking a major step in her relationship with Reggie Youngblood. With major life events putting things into perspective for Tami, she no longer has patience for her friends' messiness.
Jennifer WilliamsCast Member
Jennifer Williams is the ex-wife of successful professional basketball player Eric Williams. Though she aims to steer clear of any ongoing drama between her friends, wherever Jennifer goes, drama usually follows.
Kristen ScottCast Member
Kristen Scott is married to former pro basketball coach Thomas Scott, the son of Byron Scott. After relocating to Atlanta, Kristen joins her cousin Malaysia in speaking out against racial bias and social injustice. The mother of one is also focused on keeping the peace within her friend circle.
Ogom "OG" ChijinduCast Member
Ogom "OG" Chijindu
Ogom "OG" Chijindu is the girlfriend of Kwame Alexander, an overseas basketball player. Not one to shy away from a controversy, the former gridiron goddess and native Nigerian is doubling down on her colorism claims within the sisterhood and speaking her truth.
Cece GutierrezCast Member
Cece Gutierrez is a registered nurse who is married to former L.A. player and coaching legend Byron Scott. Leaving her stepdaughter-in-law Kristen off the wedding invite list created tensions between the two, resulting in family secrets being spilled and fingers pointed.