- I'm glad you're here with me,babe.
- You know I'm gonna comewith you, babe.
- I love Reggie,
and I think he is the perfectmate for me.
He's younger than me, 17 years,
and I feel likeI've just been educating him
for the past year and a half
on what it takesto be with an older woman with--
- You excited to be back?- I am.
- Your old stomping grounds?- Yeah, you know I love LA.
I'm back in LAto kind of focus on my work.
At the same time,I'm trying to make a baby.
I definitely had to have Reggie come with me
because I don't want himback in Houston
making babies with anybody else.
- You fertile now.- I know.
I've always been that way.- And I ain't used to that.
- I'm surprisedmy eggs still working.
- Yeah, they work.- But they are.
I'm excited about that.- They been dormant for years.
- [laughs] Shush.
Bae, that's a cute little couch.- It is.
- Unfortunately, we've miscarried three times,
so for us,he absolutely wants a child.
What's the budget, babe?
Is there a budget?
- Man, my budget,not your budget.
For me, I want a baby,
but then there are timesthat I don't,
but becauseI'm so much in love with him,
I would do it for him.
We might possibly have a baby.
- What if it's a girl?
- Go ahead and try again.
- Yeah. Oh, no.
Wait, what?- Yeah. Huh?
- No, if we have a girl,that's it.
Like, I don't thinkI could go past this year.
- Nah, I got to keep shootingtill I get a boy.
- No, baby. I don't thinkI could go past this year.
- I know some thingsthat guarantee a boy though.
I've been researchingand doing studies.
- See, first, you got toconceive in the summer months.
That's number one.
And then you have to bethe aggressor.
- So I have to be on top?
- Reggie, who told you that?- This is facts.
- Mm. Well, I'm not about to doall that, babe.
I'm 45. I can't be justpushing it back like that.
- That's one option.- Does doggie style work?
- Yeah.- [laughs]
I got to sit on itand wind it
and back it up real hardin order for us to get a boy,
in the summer months.
I bet people didn't know that.
All right, give me a kiss.