We gonna getready for the pool.
- The Jacuzzi.- Is the Jacuzzi warm enough?
- Let me go see.- Let me go see what's up.
- Dinner's over with,and, you know, Shaunie and I
have done a great jobat ignoring one another.
I don't have a problem with her.
Everybody's havinga good time.
So, Miss O'Neal.
- Yes?- You like my vegetable medley?
- I do.I'm eating out the bowl.
- Did you guyssquash your issue?
- Yes, 'cause she's eatingmy vegetable medley.
- I didn't have an issue.
- Y'all think y'all could havea conversation?
- Do we need a conversation?
- I think y'all might needa conversation.
- Tami seems to feel likethis is the perfect opportunity
to suggest that Brandi and I have part two
of this releasethat needs to be done.
I could have used dessert first.
- So I had first agreedto us talking,
but I thought it wasjust gonna be you and I...
- Mm.- Instead of the group.
I'm a strong believer in justrectifying the situation
and admitting my wrongs,and I know I had a lot of wrong,
and if we never be friends againor be cool again
or do, you know, whatever,that's okay,
but I don't want it to bebad blood,
because in a lot of ways,
you have helped me out,and I admire you.
- Well, I appreciate that,Brandi.
I definitely thinkthat Brandi is sincere,
and I'm gonna take her for her word.
I still don't really, like,mesh with Brandi,
but I can be around Brandi.
If I said anythingto hurt your feelings
or, you know, things that weredisrespectful, I--
- What you gonna say?
- What? I was gonna say--
- What you gonna say?You what?
- I apologize.
- Okay, you apologized.
Whoa.Shaunie apologized to me.
I feel like now we, as women,
is showing growththat we can actually
resolve a issue finally.
Hug.- It is all good, Brandi.
- Thank you so much.
- Okay, so now they can knowthat we gave each other a hug.