I just want to talk to y' all,
and everyone else can exitright now.
You stay, 8.2, you can go.
If you would all give meyour information,
I will give y'all a callon who we decide to choose.
- I've been in the game for about 21 years now,
been to a lot of auditions.
You call people in one at a time.
You let them do their thing
and call back the people that you're interested in.
Duffey handled the auditionsunprofessionally.
Okay, so you gotthe information?
- Yes. I haveeveryone's information.
- Oh, no.
We have all of yourinformation,
so if we do do something else,
we will contact youfor auditions.
- Thank you for coming in,sweetie.
- I feel so bad.
- Well, the reasonyou felt bad is because--
see, I come from this world,
and so I've been ona lot of auditions
from an acting standpoint,but I just think it--
there was no structure,and when you have castings--
you know, like,we had one group sitting here
watching the other group.
Then you brought those peopleback, and I--
like, for me, if I had beenat an acting audition,
I would feel so bad
because it happenedright in front of everybody.
- Well, that's how they doin dancing auditions.
I know you do acting,but I've done music videos,
and this is the way it goes.It's like, they're okay.
Tami thinks thatI should have had one dancer
come in at a time,but hey, this is Hollywood.
They do auditions all the time.
It's either you're good enoughor you're not.
If you're a dancer, I wantto put you on the spot,
and I want to seehow you perform.
- I feel like you could havepresented yourself better.
The people didn't even knowwhat the video--
or what they were dancingfor in the beginning.
- Well, it doesn't matterwhat you feel like--
- Actually, it does--actually, it does matter.
Actually, it does matter.- I did this for free.
I broughtall of these people that came.
And the first thing that you dois tell me what you don't like.
- Well, I posted the flyer.Jazz posted the flyer.
Everybo--it wasa collective effort.
- Oh, you posted the flyerthat you thought was bad?
- Yes, I did because I said Iwasn't gonna step on your toes,
and I was gonna let you dowhat you deem necessary to do.
- But this is foryour daughter's career,
so you should make sure,as her manager,
that everything is right,
so if you feltlike I was unprofessional--
- And that'swhy I had some people here.
- You should have stepped in.You should have stepped in.
- People herethat we actually picked.
- Okay,you should have stepped in.
Oh, okay.Oh, now--now you do?
- I do plan on debutingthis music video for Jazz
within a few weeks,so I knew that I needed to
take it upon myself asthe momager
to make sure thatwe had some bringers there
'cause I don't got time
for Duffey to be [bleep]this up for Jazz.
- So this is the thanks I getfor putting this together?
- It's not about a thanks.If your heart ain't in it
and you don't want to do it,don't do it.
- Clearly my heart is in it.I volunteered to do it.
- Okay, well, then whatthe [bleep] are we discussing?
- That after we pickeda great group of people,
your first thing is,
"Everything didn't gothe way that I liked it."
I feel like that was rudeand that was very inconsiderate
considering everythingI've done,
is I've done out of the kindnessof my heart,
and it's not nothingI'm getting paid for.
- I'm not gonna kiss your ass
because you didwhat you said you were gonna do.
- Sweetheart,I'm in this industry--
- Don't call me sweetheart.Don't call me sweetheart.
- I don't need you to tell--
- Don't call me sweetheart.- I don't need you to tell me--
- Don't call me sweetheart.
- So you can't call peoplebitches around here.
You can't call peoplesweethearts around here, like--
- Yeah, please do notcall me sweetheart,
'cause I'm not your sweetheart.
but I just want herto stay in her seat,
keep it cute,don't put your hand up
because all of that [bleep]will cause you
to get popped in your [bleep]face 'cause guess what?
I'm just as aggravated as you.