- Really? What you back for?- I'm not--I'm not coming--
- What you back for?Hold on, Mika,
I'm about to bust thisbitch's mother[bleep] ass.
- Jackie, I'm not back for that.- What you back for, Angel?
Really? Like, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, move back.
- I'm not back for that--- Nah, Angel, nah, nah.
Because you came at me once.
Watch my purse, Tamika.Watch my purse.
Watch my purse, Tamika.- I'm so sorry.
- You know what you back for,bitch.
Take this mother[bleep]off me, Brandi.
Take this [bleep] off me.
- What is she doing?
Malaysia,what is she doing?
I'm not hereto fight her.
- Let me go.- No, no, no.
- This bitch lied on me.
She know mother[bleep] well whatshe did.
- Hey, this is not fair.- Where is security?
- Let me go!- Jackie, no.
- Let me go! Let me go, no!
- Jackie, let's go outside.- Take this [bleep] off me. Nah!
all: [shouting indistinctly]
- I ain't gonna do nothing toher!
I ain't gonna do nothing toher!
- This is not fair.
- I need this dress off me!
- Somebody get her, please?
- Come here.- No, where you going?
- Somebody--somebody get her,please.
- Jackie, Jackie. Jackie.- Get this dress off of me!
Jackie. Jackie. Jackie.
- Can you get her please?- What are you not back for?
- Go around this way.Excuse me. Excuse me.
- Please.- What are you not back for?
- Take it off me!Take it off me!
Take it--I can't breathe!I can't breathe!
- Hey, hey, Jackie.
- Take this dress off me!
- Can you all--can you all getthem?
- Do have some beefwith my girl?
- I don't have beef.
- It's okay, baby.- Jackie, look at me.
- I'm tired, Malaysia.
I'm tired, Malaysia.I'm tired.
- I know. I know.Let's go somewhere else.
- I'm tired.- Let's go somewhere else.
- I told you once, takethe dress off me.
That's all I'm saying.- Let's go somewhere else.
- I need my purse.
I need tocall my husband.
Just take this[bleep] off me.
I want this off me.
Take the dress off me.I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.- Okay, relax.
- Relax, relax.- I can't breathe.
Bring her--bring her to me.- No.
- Just--I just want to talk toher.
I'm not gonna do [bleep] to thisbitch.
[sobbing] Bring her here!Bring her here to me!
- Calm down. Calm her down. Calmher down. Calm her down.
- Y'all need to back the [bleep]up.
- Yes, please.- Back up.
Back the [bleep] up.
- What the hell was that about?
- What just happened?
What the [bleep]'s up?Brandi?
- It was.- Take me to her.
Just take me to her.Take me to her. [bleep].
Take me to her.Take me to her.
Take me to her.Move.
- This is about to be amurder scene.
- Move. Move.
- Oh, my God.