- I think Jackiejust wants me to tell you
that I sleptwith your [bleep] baby's father.
- No, I didn't want youto do that.
This classless whore
slept with my baby's father?
January, February, March,whatever your name is, honey,
he must have hit iton a really drunk night,
because you, Boo-Boo,are washed up.
- Not when you guyswere together,
but I mean, I'm tryingto figure out
what you're tryingto get at, Jackie.
- Well, how did I get put inthe middle of the mother[bleep]?
- So--- She's trying to get to it.
- No.- So you come to a party
and just randomlybring up my baby's dad?
- Oh, my God, did I do that,really? Oops.
- What happened?What's going on?
- She's saying--she's sayingshe slept with my baby's daddy
before I was with him.- No, I didn't say before.
- That's what I'm saying,when we were not together.
- Are you together now?- No, we're not together.
- So what's the problem?- There is no problem.
If there was a problem,I would have slapped you
in the mother[bleep] face.That's the problem.
- Oh, right.- Yes, 'cause that's your--
all up in your [bleep].
- My girl, and whatever is about
to go down, I'm like, yeah.
I'm like, yeah.I'm just--
- You--I don't gotno problems with you.
Nobody has no problems with you.- We good. We good.
I'm just saying, but,like, anyway,
so we get to be dismissed,like, from this
because anybody--nobodyreally don't know...
[light instrumental music]
This right here, so why are we
standing here entertaining?
- I got to give my props to my girl Angel Love
for trying to haveAngel Brinks' back.
It was, like, the sorriest
"Girl, I got your back"
I have ever seen,
but you get a A for effort...
- You purposely--you purposely--- Hey, don't you dare, Angel.
- You purposely grabbed me
to let me know, for what?- Purposely my ass.
Jackie did not purposelydo anything.
- Jackie, you didn't say to mefive minutes ago,
"I think we should puteverything on the table
because we don't lieto each other."
- Yeah, I did.It was killing me.
Exactly, exactly.- Lie to each other for one--
- She knows how I am.- Who are you to her?
Who are you to her?- I don't know her.
I just met her.- In the sharing [bleep] circle.
- Just met her.Just met her just like the--
- I mean, are you happy aboutthat, that you got to pick?
[all speaking at once]
- Child, it looks like the teagot spilled after all,
so now I got to step my ass inand clean it up
before somebody breakthey [bleep] neck.
I did know because I didask her, "What's going on?
You know, did you sleep withKenny? Did you sleep with Shaq?"
I didn't think it was an issue.- Why your shoes off?
- Because my feet are hurting.- Oh.
- That's the only reasonI ever take them off.
I never take them offto fight somebody.
You can relay that.
So the only reason why
I asked you to come herewas to see my daughter.
Now, this whole otherconversation
that's happening right here?
I did know about her and him.
- Oh, you did?- I did know.
- However--- Prior to tonight
or to tonight?
- Prior to tonight.- Okay.
- But she has sleptwith a lot of people,
so I didn't think that itwas a major situation with her
'cause that's just her M.O.
- Here I am trying to bea supportive friend
to Tami and her daughter,
and you broughtthis [bleep] dump here
to tell me that she sleptwith my baby's father?
At what point did you thinkthat that was appropriate?
Jackie, for future reference,
I'm not with Tyreke,and I don't need to know
who he's been sleeping withor what's been happening.
I really don't need to know.- That wasn't what I told her
to share for.- I have a child with him,
and I'd like to keep it cordial.- Good, so you should redress
her with that.I didn't [bleep] Tyreke.
- I think you're addressingyour mother[bleep] anger
to the wrong person.- No, I'm not angry.
- And I don't thinkthat's what you want to do.
- I'm not angry.- You need to address
this mother[bleep] right here,because this is
the mother[bleep]that said it, not me.
- Now, I don't needto turn up, Angel.
- Jackie.- Don't [bleep] address me
with your bull[bleep].I'm not gonna take that.
- I'm--I'm being nice.- I was minding my own business
at Tami's baby's thing.- I'm being nice.
- I'm being [bleep] nice.- Don't need to tell her that.
- Deal with her, then.I didn't tell her [bleep]
'cause I didn't put her--no.- Can you be quiet?
- No, I won't.You already knew
what you was gonna [bleep] get.I was standing here being calm
with y'all.[bleep] deal with her ass.
- With y'all?- 'Cause that's who
the [bleep] him, not me.Don't put me
in that [bleep], Angel.It's wrong.
- Stop, stop talking.- Then you already know.
No, I'm not, no, 'cause nowyou done pissed me off.
- Okay, all right.- Quit trying to put me in--
- Okay, Jackie, okay.- Okay, Angel, okay.
- Putting you in--okay.- That's your [bleep] with her.
Deal with her.- I don't have [bleep]
with her, Jackie.- [bleep] fuss with the [bleep].
- I don't need to fuss with her.- Well, then don't
fuss with her, then.That's your mother[bleep]
that [bleep] him, not me.- Okay, Jackie, all right.
- Not me.- Thank you.
- Okay, uh-huh.